How to Block a Psychic From Reading Your Mind
The fact of the matter is, psychic powers are abused some times. The universe granted them the strength to be used for good; however sometimes they fall away. If you want someone not to hear you, you try to be as quiet as possible. If you want someone not to smell you, you do your best not to leave any scent. It gets a little trickier when you want someone not to see you, because you would have to become invisible. But simply hiding or staying out of their field of view already accomplishes a lot too. Things are similar when you want to block a psychic from reading your mind. Instead of making sure there is nothing to hear or smell, you have to make sure there is nothing to read. There are two ways to do this; you can either make it seem as if your mind is completely blank or hide your mind entirely. Completely hiding your mind is the best option if it’s done right, but it’s also a very complicated and advanced process that requires a lot of skill. It’s not something anyone can do. So, that’s why we will be focusing on how to make your mind seem blank for now. There are a few ways to do this, 1 includes mediation and clearing your mind,which has other benefits besides just protecting you. The other, which is the spell I am going ot show you, is a simple spell that gets straight to the point, but is temporary.
What You will need
for this Spell to block a psychic from reading your mind
Perform this spell outside, in a place with clean, sandy soil. You will need the following objects:
- Two sheets of paper.
- Matches or a lighter.
- A pen or pencil or something else to write with.
This is what you do:
- Draw a circle on one of the sheets of paper and leave the other one empty.
- Draw a large circle in the sand.
- Place the two sheets of paper next to each other, directly north of the circle in the sand.
- Take off your shoes, socks and anything else you are wearing on your feet and stand with your right foot on the sheet of paper with the circle and with your left foot on the empty sheet of paper.
- Say: “The mind is nothing until it has thought”.
- Step into the circle in the sand and say: “I reside in the fullness of emptiness”.
- Now erase the circle in the sand, burn the two sheets of paper and scatter the ashes. Make sure you leave no traces.
- Repeat the lines you spoke before once more (“The mind is nothing until it has thought. I reside in the fullness of emptiness”).
- Walk away southward. Don’t forget your shoes, but wait until you are out of sight of the place were you performed the spell before you put them back on.